AWARD: 2012 Best of Redmond - Veterinarian Category
AWARD: 2013 & 2011 TopVets by SeattleMet Magazine
Following the 2011 Top Vet Award by Seattle Met Magazine, both Dr. Miller and Dr. Smith received 2013 TopVets Award by Seattle Met Magazine again.
In addition, we received award for being the "2012 Best of Redmond" in the Veterinarian Category by the AwardProgram.org. We are both grateful and excited about such an honor. THANK YOU for your support and trust in the past four years.
The mission for Loyal Companion Animal Care is to improve the health and quality of life of every animal we touch. We practice high quality medicine and surgery, treating each patient as if they were our own pets. Educating clients is key, to make sure you understand your pet's care, as you are part of the health care team. Please feel free to tour our hospital and meet our staff.
Certified Feline Friendly Practice by AAFP
Our clinic is now a certified "Cat Friendly Practice" by the American Association of Feline Practitioners (AAFP). The Cat Friendly Practice program seeks to transform and elevate the delivery of feline veterinary care by:
- Laying the groundwork for the delivery of care to the underserved feline population.
- Identifying trends and baseline species information essential for understanding cats.
- Acknowledging the essential role of the cat owner in the veterinary visit.
- Providing support to veterinarians and their teams to create a cat friendly practice environment.
- Outlining strategies for introducing changes in the delivery of care that incorporate a better understanding of the cat’s distinct needs and behaviors.
Our experienced veterinarians are committed to staying on the cutting edge of innovative technology. We use only the most advanced veterinary medicine to treat our furry patients.
Learn more at "About Us" page.
About Our Services
From consultation to diagnostics and treatment: Our team is committed to preserving and restoring your animal's health.
Learn more at "Our Services" page